Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Specific target organ toxicity after single exposure Category 1
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H370-Causes damage to organs.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.