Polypropylene with highest translucence. Use these tubes for the storing and conservation of tissue cultures and biological samples. Fisherbrand™ Graduated Polypropylene Cryotubes are ideal for applications to -90°C in the gaseous phase of liquid nitrogen or in freezers.
- Sterilized by beta-radiation according to EN ISO 11137
- Lid with integrated sealing function; no additional silicone O-ring
- Internal conical bottom for complete emptying
- White graduations for precise measurement
- White lettering for sample identification
- Available with internal or external threads
- Equipped with base for using with one hand
- 2.0 ml, 4.0 ml and 5.0 ml tubes available also with round bottom
- Packaged in PE bags of 50 tubes in boxes
- Free of DNA, DNase, pyrogens and ATP
Tooteülevaateid veel ei ole.