IRDye® 700DX Protein Labeling Kits (low molecular weight)
IRDye 700DX Protein Labeling Kits can be used to label antibodies and other proteins for applications such as Western blots, in vivoimaging, and microscopy, especially where high photostability is needed.
Low Molecular Weight
Optimized for labeling 1.0 mg of protein with molecular weight 14 – 45 kDa.
This kit contains:
- 3 x 0.5 mg IRDye 700DX Reactive Dye vials
- 0.5 mL 1 M Potassium Phosphate (K2HPO4), pH 9
- 25 mL 1X PBS
- 0.5 mL ultra-pure water
- 3 x Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin Columns (P/N 89891)
Note: The minimum recommended protein molecular weight for these columns is 7 kDa. See IRDye Peptide Labeling Guide for options.
- Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin column instructions
- Protocol for IRDye 700DX Protein Labeling Kit – Low MW