- Suitable for gel boxes, pipettes, benchtops, thermal cyclers, or other apparatus
- Use before performing PCR or working with DNA for a DNA-free work area
- Simply apply the ready-to-use formula to the surface to decontaminate, then wipe dry or rinse clean
Safety and HandlingSignal Word
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide