Store samples securely at low temperatures, including vapor phase liquid nitrogen, with these 1.0mL screw-top tubes that include color-coded caps to simplify storage.
Securely store samples at low temperatures, including vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen with Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 1.0mL ScrewTop Tubes. These tubes are molded from medical grade resins and feature a permanent, high contrast 2D barcode. Used in combination with Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ 2D barcode readers, manual and automated capping equipment, and labeling options, the 2D ScrewTop Tubes meet a range of manual and automated long term storage needs.
- Tubes are constructed of virgin class VI medical grade polypropylene
- Screw-top caps feature a soft silicone gasket that conforms to mating surfaces to ensure sample preservation
- Racks are constructed of sturdy acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) to protect tubes in case of accidental dropping
- Screw-top tubes are compatible with storage down to -196ºC
- Permanent, unique 2D barcode is laser-etched on the bottom of each tube
- 2D barcode allows you to scan and decode tubes at once without removing them from the rack, and allows data to be associated with each tube
- Compatible with our range of VisionMate readers
- ANSI-format latch racks maximize storage space and are compatible with multichannel manual pipettes or automated liquid handling equipment
- Several capping/decapping options available to manipulate a single tube, 8 tubes, or 96 tubes at a time
- Every 2D barcode is scanned for readability
- Every 2D barcode is checked against the database of all previous Thermo Scientific 2D barcodes to ensure there are zero duplicates
- Each tube is leak tested to ensure tube integrity and sample security
- All tubes are supplied free from DNA, RNase, DNase, endotoxins and cytotoxins
Tooteülevaateid veel ei ole.