High MW Kit
This kit is optimized for labeling 1 mg of a primary or secondary IgG antibody.
This kit contains:
- 3 x 0.15 mg of IRDye 650 Reactive Dye (store at -20 °C)
- 0.5 mL 1 M Potassium Phosphate (K2HPO4), pH 9 (store at 4 °C)
- 25 mL PBS (store at 4 °C)
- 0.5 mL Ultra Pure Water (store at 4 °C)
- 3 x Pierce® Zeba™ Desalting Spin Columns (store at 4 °C)
The minimum recommended protein molecular weight
for these columns is 7 kDa.
- Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin Column instructions
- Protocol for VRDye Protein Labeling Kit – High MW
- Quick Reference Guide