IRDye® 680LT Protein Labeling Kits (high molecular weight)
IRDye 680LT Protein Labeling Kits can be used to label antibodies and other proteins for applications such as Western blots and microscopy.
High Molecular Weight
Optimized for labeling 1.0 mg of protein with molecular weight 45 – 200 kDa.
This kit contains:
- 3 x 0.125 mg IRDye 680LT Reactive Dye vials
- 0.5 mL 1 M Potassium Phosphate (K2HPO4), pH 9
- 25 mL 1X PBS
- 0.5 mL ultra-pure water
- 3 x Pierce® Zeba™ Desalting Spin Columns (P/N 89891)
Note: The minimum recommended protein molecular weight for these columns is 7 kDa. See IRDye Peptide Labeling Guide for options.
- Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin column instructions
- Protocol for IRDye 680LT Protein Labeling Kit – High MW
Available on backorder