IRDye® 680RD Protein Labeling Kits (low molecular weight)
IRDye 680RD Protein Labeling Kits can be used to label antibodies and other proteins for Western blotting, In-Cell Western™ assays, in vivo imaging, and whole organ or tissue section applications.
Low Molecular Weight
Optimized for labeling 1.0 mg of protein with molecular weight 14 – 45 kDa.
This kit contains:
- 3 x 0.5 mg IRDye 680RD Reactive Dye vials
- 0.5 mL 1 M Potassium Phosphate (K2HPO4), pH 9
- 25 mL 1X PBS
- 0.5 mL ultra-pure water
- 3 x Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin Columns (P/N 89891)
Note: The minimum recommended protein molecular weight for these columns is 7 kDa. See IRDye Peptide Labeling Guide for options.
- Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin column instructions
- Protocol for IRDye 680RD Protein Labeling Kit – Low MW