IRDye® 680LT Protein Labeling Kits (low molecular weight)
IRDye 680LT Protein Labeling Kits can be used to label antibodies and other proteins for applications such as Western blots and microscopy.
Low Molecular Weight
Optimized for labeling 1.0 mg of protein with molecular weight 14 – 45 kDa.
This kit contains:
- 3 x 0.5 mg IRDye 680LT Reactive Dye vials
- 0.5 mL 1 M Potassium Phosphate (K2HPO4), pH 9
- 25 mL 1X PBS
- 0.5 mL ultra-pure water
- 3 x Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin Columns (P/N 89891)
Note: The minimum recommended protein molecular weight for these columns is 7 kDa. See IRDye Peptide Labeling Guide for options.
- Pierce Zeba Desalting Spin column instructions
- Protocol for IRDye 680LT Protein Labeling Kit – Low MW
Available on backorder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.