Remove Complications from Your Chemiluminescent Western Workflow
The WesternSure chemiluminescent protein ladder is the only pre-stained, multi-colored protein ladder for both film and digital chemiluminescence detection.
- Fits with your current protocol without optimization
- Does not rely on strep-tagged HRP or secondary antibody binding
- Works with a variety of substrates
- Provides a vibrant color scheme that allows you to quickly orient your membrane
Not sure which protein ladder to choose? Learn more about how to choose the right protein ladder.
- Nine recombinant protein bands (8 to 260 kDa)
- One green reference band (8 kDa)
- Three orange reference bands (38, 70, and 260 kDa)